100% of our funding comes from area individuals, businesses, churches, clubs, and other organizations – St. Nick receives ZERO government funding. Any amount is welcome – even a small monthly donation can make a huge difference in the life of a working adult struggling to afford healthcare.
CLICK HERE to access our secure online donation portal.
(NOTE: Clicking the link does not take you to an outside website. Our donation form was created by us specifically for use on our own website.)
GIVE BY MAIL/PHONE: St. Nicholas HPA, P. O. Box 311, Paducah, KY 42002-0311
GIVE BY PHONE: 270.538.9010
GIVE BY SHOPPING:
*NEW* – Donate items to our consignment account at Top Quality Consigment: Top Quality sells apparel for women, men, children and babies, as well as jewelry, home decor, furniture, toys, formals, kitchen appliances, books, movies, music, electronics, purses, sporting goods and much more. [NOTE: please contact Top Quality for item acceptance information for the current season.]
– AmazonSmile: Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. Simply type smile.amazon.com into your browser instead of the usual site address.
– Bravelets Jewelry: This stylish “cause jewelry” is made to help people be brave during tough times. For every Bravelets™ product purchased, $10 is donated to us.
– Attend A St. Nick Event: St. Nick’s signature fundraiser is our annual Charity Roast for St. Nick. We host additional fundraisers throughout the year.
– Coordinate/Host A Fundraiser: Do you have the next great idea for a creative way to raise money and awareness? Third-party service activities which benefit St. Nick are vital for our success – and improve your image! We partner with all types of groups including (but not limited to): Churches, service clubs, schools, sports teams, hobby clubs, scout troops, employee groups and more. From loose change drives to rummage sales to car washes and bake sales to pancake breakfasts and fun runs, we need your help!
– In-Kind Gifts: St. Nicholas Healthcare Payment Assistance Program welcomes the donation of office products, supplies, and other in-kind items and services. Please call us for a list of in-kind items we are able to accept. Please note: we are unable to accept donations of medicines or medical supplies/equipment.