Photo by Joel Quimby Photography
We provide partial payment assistance for the following:
- Primary Care – for clients who have no health insurance. (MEDICAID NOT ELIGIBLE.) Clients pay 50% of billable clinic charges.
- Prescription Medicine – for clients who qualify for our Primary Care Payment Assistance. (MEDICAID NOT ELIGIBLE.) Clients pay 50% of pharmacy charges up to $200 per month. (Clients pay 100% of all monthly charges above $200.)
- Dental Care – for clients who have no dental insurance. (MEDICAID NOT ELIGIBLE.) The initial exam is free to the client. After the initial exam, clients pay 25% – 75% of estimated charges up to capped amount (Capped amount may vary between program years. (Clients may apply for dental assistance once every two years.)
- Vision Care – for clients who have no vision insurance, or whose insurance does not pay for prescription eyeglasses. Clients pay 25% – 75% of billable charges up to $250 total. (Clients pay 100% of all charges above $250. Clients may apply for vision assistance once every 3-5 years.)
- Hearing Aid Payment Assistance – for eligible clients who have no hearing loss insurance,no more chores or whose insurance does not pay for hearing aids. Clients receive a free audiometric hearing loss exam. If hearing aids are recommended, clients pay 25% – 75% for hearing aid(s). Clients may apply for hearing assistance once every 8-10 years.)
To enhance the effectiveness of our programs we are proud to partner strategically with the following well-respected and established community partners: